1. Click here to join our community discord server.

operation repo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by joerve, Jun 30, 2011.

1. joerve

joerve Senior Member

I saw this US tv show, plz, can this be any more fake?

2. The Real Youngblood

The Real Youngblood Game Server Moderator

Ummm....not really. It's pretty bad isn't it. There is another show like it on the same channel. I think it's called "All worked up" or something. Sad, that reality tv isn't bad enough. Now there is fake reality tv. sheesh....

My family and I were talking about creating our own reality tv series. It would be us 24/7 doing normal every day stuff. Like here's my son having a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Here I am mowing the yard. Now let's watch my daughter brush her teeth. Sounds captivating doesn't it?

3. joerve

joerve Senior Member

They drive up to this car, he this is the car!, but the door is open of the house where its parked in front of (no shit)

They watch 2 seconds, this hysterical wife comes running out the door, whaaaaaaaaat are you doooooooing with my caaaaaaaaaaar. looool sure.

after that they see a car and the owner is playing basketball with his friends 3 miles away.

They look at the car and he instantly spots in de middle of a basketball game 3 miles away that they try to take his car, and within 1 sec he runs to the repo team.

and that sort of bs

4. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

We've already had that and it went down the pan!

Big Brother!