1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Newest up(down)grade,slow revive.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gcrook, Dec 8, 2012.

1. gcrook

gcrook Member

Machete NWAZ here.Pardon me if this isn't the proper sub-forum to post this.

So anyway these past few days i've been really trying to embrace all these new
    changes that have seriously affected and altered the gameplay in the PR servers,as much as anyone.

I get this whole fire damage scenarios, although it seems a bit too harsh to restore the fire damage to the game defaults (we've been witnessing a LOT of incaps),and i welcome the fact that you can kill SI now with more that a melee weapon and fire bullets.I even wont bitch about the constant spawning of SI that makes the game even harder and buffling than before (in most cases).

But this latest slow revive thing and pardon me for the expression is just plain bullshit.Seriously did you guys test the massive repercussions such a thing has on gameplay?Because it really seems like a very erroneous move for this type of gameplay.
    It is now practically impossible to pick up a person,given that all kinds of SI burst in your face every second now in coop.Smoker cloud makes it impossible too and in case a tank other that a normal tanks spawns and corners someone this is it.And im talking about high level guys with their skill maxed.Everyone else
    trying to pick up a person in coop is just condemning him.

I seriously dont believe that you implemented something like that that seriously causes such an imbalance to the game,please reconsider it about restoring revive to what it was.Thanks.

2. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

In an attempt to restore the lack of balance on coop servers, i decided to temporarily reduce the revive upgrade values. I understand how horrible this decision was and the proper values will be restored shortly.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

3. erik

erik MG Donor

I wrote a Blog Entry & General Announcement about it.

Just scroll down to the bottom of the screen if you click "Forums" and you'll see a link to it.

It explains everything.