1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Miscellaneous Announcements and PR / HI Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by erik, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik MG Donor

PR-COOP servers will have some adjusted bounty prices for !buy.

People are exploiting the cheaply-priced propane tanks and oxygen tanks. They spam them so that tanks stay 100% stumbled 100% of the time, preventing them from attacking. This is not a gaming or playing style; it's exploiting the PR system. They are now 20 bounty, which will appear as a "negotiated" price depending on your buffs.

Bile Jars are now 12 bounty. I get complaints about this daily. Moribund Farming buff holders will sit there and spam bile after bile, all map, every map. Right out of the saferoom. The rest of the server hates this. They get pissed off, and rightfully so. When every map is a non-stop bile fest and then we are forced to wait on them and badger them into the saferoom... well, that's not COOP gaming.

The bounty adjusted prices are here to stay. The prices are reasonable, even for tanks that need to stay biled to be beaten.

=================================================================================

I have been getting and seeing some strange complaints lately. This is in regards to reporting admin abuse. We take EVERY complaint seriously. We investigate EVERY complaint. However, if you bait an admin, then capture subjective evidence to falsely accuse or structure-against them (or us,) it can get you banned. This applies specifically to those who are simply admin-hating. Stop this shit immediately, please, and just play the game. If you have a legitimate complaint... if you really do see abuse or feel it's happening, then by all means report it. You can come to myself, marvel, whoever.

Thanks in advance for your compliance. Happy gaming,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.