1. Click here to join our community discord server.

MG vBulletin Forum lol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by L1teHawk, Jan 26, 2011.

1. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

OK, so I'm also working on a vBulletin system with my website template's theme to it. I'll update you as I progress with that xD Once that's done, Marvel can remove PHPbb, install vB, and just hit the "Restore" button on the vBulletin admin panel and click my backup file. IMO I like vB better and it has a nicer layout and community features as well. What do you guys think? vB or no?

2. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Re: MG vBulletin Forum lol

i'd prefer vb for sure

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Great idea. I have a legal vb install ready:

http://www.marvelous-gaming.com/vb/

Paid like $250 for it so I want to see it come online, if you could help us that would be awesome!

Let me know when ur ready for access, I can give you a place in the MG webdev team then (and of course admin team).

4. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Cool! But I'm not ready yet. I still need to finish the actual website, and I'll create a port from there ;) If I was there before, I had an extra copy (actually like 10,000 of them =P) of vBulletin software thanks to an industrial agreement from my company I work at.

OK so your running vBulletin 4.1 right now, which is perfect since 4.0+ is what I worked with. One step at a time :)

5. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

[REMOVED]
    See post below.

6. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member