1. Click here to join our community discord server.

MG Android App Bug (i think)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JavCube, Dec 26, 2011.

1. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Well I didn't know where to put this...

Since last update I have an issue with the App... Everytime I try to log off an erro messague shows up:

"Unknown error. Error Code" <--- Several times
    "Access token not valid" <--- Several times
    So after so much frustation I have to kill the App... and when I try to open it again.. I'm still logged in... And the story continues.

So that's it. Hope it gets fixed... Before the last update was ok.

Btw, I translated the error codes from spanish... So the english error code can be a little messed up.

Spanish messages:
    "Error Desconocido. Codigo de Error,"
    "Token de acceso invalido"

-Jav

2. When would the application throw those error messages? To rephrase: what were you doing on the app when it died?

3. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

Clicking the Lof Off button you get a box saying "connecting" with a spinning gear then that goes away and another dialog box pops up saying invalid token a few times, then another dialog box says error.unknown error. Then goes back to the forum screen. It seems like the Log off button is not doing what it is supposed to be doing.
    This is the first time I've tried to log off, so I am not sure how long it has been like this.

4. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Exactly... like he said...

Since last updated I had this issue

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I have the same error, will look into it.

Edit:

It's probably not the Android app, the forum needs to be updated to the latest version I think. I'll ask Luke to look into it :)