1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Man eats another man's face before cops shoot him again and again....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Warmonger, May 27, 2012.

1. Warmonger

Warmonger Senior Member

"The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

Hmmmm.... I wonder when/if the victim dies if he will turn....

Pretty odd story I just read, made me think of a zombie event beginning.

I sure hope not, but keep an eye on this. Maybe this guy was just really hungry but what bugs me was that the guy was shot multiple times and continued to eat the guys face....

2. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Lol this comment on the post had me rofl..

"This is just a typical day in Miami--Haitian voodo rituals--Cubans roasting goats on the beach--20 foot long pythons and alligators found in swimming pools--one man eating another man's face--just another day in beautiful Miami."

WTF though.. So basically, It's 2PM, on the side of the exit ramp of a busy highway (on Memorial wknd, even) right next to the parking garage for one of Miami's biggest newspaper distributors... A naked man shows up out of nowhere and gets into a fight with some random man. The naked man wins the fight obviously. He then proceeds to FEAST on this man's head to the point where the man is virtually unrecognizable (I'm not a zombie expert, but I assume this would take longer than 5 minutes)...

PAUSE

Here's what I don't understand: How the hell did it manage to get this far and absolutely NO ONE bothered to stop this crazy shit? :?

3. Warmonger

Warmonger Senior Member

I don't know what I would do if I saw a naked man on the street let alone a guy eating another guy's face...
    I wish I could carry weapons around with shit like this happening. Where I live there has been a boost of crime. Unfortunately there
    has been an influx of immigrants, who "feed off the system" and use crime and violence to better themselves. And they don't speak English. Anyway, did you know in my state you can legally only carry a knife that is 1.5" long?? You couldn't defend yourself from a rabid skunk with that. I've got some anti-zombie weapons like swords, axes, and knifes (big ones) but I would be arrested if caught with one in public... I hope I am home when shit hits the fan...

4. Warmonger

Warmonger Senior Member

guess no one else finds this interesting...

5. Nova

Nova Senior Member

I've seen so much absurd news from china, the us and japan that this doesn't even shock me anymore lol

6. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Same.. theres alot of other similar crap on the air..

7. TJ

TJ MG Donor

8. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Lol TJ you better stock up on ammo and guns, you never know when it's going to get out of hand :P

9. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

i wanna see 28 days later in my city,kinda bored here, you know:ukmeme:

10. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

11. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Perhaps this will give you some more insight as to what's going on.

Possible zombie apocalypse? Maybe... But I wouldn't place bets on it.

12. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

It's 2012. Anything can happen...

13. Warmonger

Warmonger Senior Member

There was also a mother who recently ate her baby.

Update on original post:

Names and pics have been released. There is some interesting info on their names (meaning)
    Also I found interesting that the eater was not homeless like they originally said. He had a girlfriend and his uncle said he was a normal guy. Something happened to make him do that.

There are new videos of the attack and I saw pics of the guy who got his face eaten (aftermath)
    Very nasty. I am not going to post but you can search it.

There was also a recent incident where a man threw his intestines at a cop. Don't remember where that happened.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Senior Member

wow guys since when did this become the "most fucked up" competition
    here's a link to the latest fucked up things but enter at your own risk
    www.thatsphucked.com

15. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

16. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Oh, fuck this.. Whoever vists this site continually is one sick bastard..

17. TJ

TJ MG Donor

[video=youtube;C73qQl0dRTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73qQl0dRTs[/video]

18. jtork

jtork Senior Member

I wanna see it everywhere!!! let's all band together and find a place to meet up in case this shit happens big time ...I think Costco is the best place to hold our ground, with some weapons we can last for years and years inside of a costco

19. REN

REN Junior Member

I've read other reports saying the man growled at police with chunks of meat still in his mouth when he was asked to stop. Then he just went back to eating. The other stories of people eating people the person is still able to talk. This is one of the first stories where the man just growls like an animal and keeps eating. Time to buy silenced rifles and pistols.

20. Warmonger

Warmonger Senior Member