1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Koolaid might not b on as much

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hey Koolaid, Jun 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Well Since I don't have access to my blog for some weird reason lol I'll post it here.

Well I am having alot of money problems as of late so I might not b on as much as I am trying to earn more money.* Living paycheck to paycheck* For 2 weeks of work I'm only makin about 400 and I have a car payment, phone, Groceries, insurance and gas but that falls into the category of groceries. Anyway what I'm getting at is I may not be on till 7 am where as I might be working another job if this keeps up.

So just for future warning wanted to let you guys know.

Thanks, Koolaid

2. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Best of luck getting through these hard times dude. Hope you manage :)

3. kaos-

kaos- MG Donor

Best of luck with your situation. I was going through similar times last year so I feel ya..

4. The Real Youngblood

The Real Youngblood Game Server Moderator

I think we all have been there before. It gets better. Take care of what you need to. We'll be here when you get back. :)

5. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Good luck dude!

As for the blog thing, that feature has been disabled for all lvl 1 admins.

6. Hey Koolaid

So we gotta whine and complain in the offtopic? I see how it is lol. Ice , Kaos ,Youngblood, and Litehawk I appreciate it guys. Like I said before MG is my other family and I appreciate the kind words.

Thanks again.

7. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

Holy Smokes, welcome to the club, I have been unemployed since October 23 2010. But off the record I have been working at the bike shop almost full time for the last couple months. The best of luck to the both of us.

8. Hey Koolaid

Dang sorry man Hope it gets better for you too.