1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Join my new Computer/Technology forums :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RedWorker, Apr 25, 2011.

1. RedWorker

RedWorker Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

Just want to let you guys know that I am done creating my own forum website. There you can talk about Computer/Technology, IT Certifications, and all other good stuff. Ask questions regarding computer issues, Programming questions and network.

Not sure if I am even to suppose to advertise my site here but my forum is new and empty and I need to get it started.

Thanks

www.marvelousforums.com

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

nice litle forum you got there :P But i "wonder" where u got the name from :P

i might consider joining it. u sure did well job with it

im not sure about adverstising it in mgftw forums.. :P but since it's not competitive forum with mgftw...

Anyway, it's up to other admins..

3. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

This is pretty cool and it may come in use, added to my speed dial, however;

Marvelous?
    And the site leader is "Marvel"
    daamn..clone?

4. RedWorker

RedWorker Junior Member

lol i know. I was searching for the domain name. I did the search for marvelousforums, expecting that it wont be available. But it was so I bought it the same moment.
    I was thinking to include your servers in my gaming section, since I am a big addict of them too(was lvl 100 and now leveled down to 10 for gems).
    I am a compTIA (A+, Net+)and Cisco (CCNA) certified and thought to help others with it too. I might also add/remove some categories

I will change my name from marvel to something else if u guys want lol

5. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

Feel free to keep it the same if you like - unless marvel doesn't like it of course xD

It's a good thing you're doing, i hope it takes off and the site gets filled ^^