1. Click here to join our community discord server.

I'll be off until July 5th

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chocobo, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

As the title said, I will be off until July 5th because I am going on a vacation to Cabo San Lucas! It will be a much needed break of sitting at home in my room on my computers and procrastinating getting a job. I leave tomorrow night, but I don't think I will be on much today or tomorrow, so I decided to post this now. I've never been out of the country before (except to Canada, but that was before I needed a passport), so this should be interesting attempting to fill out all the forms by myself. But anyway, it is supposed to be 100+ degrees Fahrenheit every day there, so it will be nice. I can relax, go swimming, and drink some Margaritas ;). But the part I am most looking forward to is people watching. It is so much fun to see all the interesting looking people, which I am sure there will be. Hopefully it will not be like Koolaid's trip, where he had the 12 year old girls all over him (referring to his blog post), hopefully they will be a little older :P. Since I am in Mexico, my phone has to be turned off and there is no wifi there, so no MG while I am there. There is an internet Cafe, but I am not paying $5 to come talk to you guys :P

But anyway, I will be gone till the 5th of July. Don't miss me too much.

Have fun,
    Chocobo

2. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Enjoy your vacation, get a tan, and bring back a girlfriend.

Take care!

3. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Have fun :P

4. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Bring me one too! And I dont want a hoover!

Have the time of your lifeeeee!

5. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Bring me a slave if you can who can play the game for me when i'm not playing so i can max out everything much quicker ..

6. Chocobo

I like how no one thinks it's weird that I said I was going to drink margaritas even though I am 16...

But thanks everyone.

7. Raised in Hell

You can always get an adult to buy the drinks for u. So r u going on ur own or with ur family?

8. Chocobo

Well, my parents said I could share one with my sister, so I guess I could have one if I really wanted to. When my parents went last year, they saw a fishbowl margarita, which is just like it sounds. Maybe I will get one of those. :P

But I am going with my family (Dad, Stepmom, Sister, stepsister, and brother). However, my sister and I have Delta Dollars (which can be used to get money off your tickets), so we are taking Delta, but the rest of my family is taking a different airline. So we are by ourselves for the first time out of the country. And she freaks out about everything even though she is 18, so it will pretty much just be me by myself. -_-

9. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

If you have an old router you can flash it with dd-wrt and set it up as a client bridge, this makes it quite sleazy to get free internet :D

10. bloodhand

bloodhand MG Donor

i wish u great vacation, drink some magheritas for me ;P
    we will miss u a week xD

11. Raised in Hell

I actually have few netgear routers around but im currently using dlink router and i was wondering is it possible to use one of my netgear router as a bridge to get a better wifi connection even though both will be different brands.

12. Edward Marlus

Edward Marlus Senior Member

We'll miss you Choco! Have fun over there!

13. Wolf O'Donnell

Wolf O'Donnell Senior Member

14. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Have fun on your vacations!

15. Chocobo

Thanks everyone :)

I will try to post an update if I can.

16. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

you definitely need it :)

[video=youtube;37ii13m8L4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ii13m8L4s&feature=related[/video]

17. August

August MG Donor

Have fun! :D

On a side note:
    Wait you're 16? How the heck did you become admin then?

18. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

[QUOTE='???? ??G

19. Chocobo

[QUOTE='???? ??G

20. August

August MG Donor

Awww I always wanted to become admin. I'm only 15. Anyway I probably wont be able to meet the requirements to play often (except during holidays) because of school..

And well... I have a brother who started smoking at 14 and drinking at 16... I don't think this sort of things worries me anymore lol.