1. Click here to join our community discord server.

I gotta buy a new phone..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stefeman, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

I got 3 requirements.

- Needs to be Android (If possible)
    - Power (At the moment I'm using ZTE Blade which literally sucks xD)
    - Not too big
    - Good battery

So i found one phone which matches to these above criteria.

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_razr_maxx-4666.php

what do you people think about this phone?

2. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

I use Samsung Galaxy S III dunno if you guys use samsung that much in Finland. Or its just Nokia? But the phone is totally awesome, light weight, not too big unlike Galaxy note 1 or 2.
    Awesome multi tasking windows interface.
    The best part is all the apps so far released in the android market are compatible with it.
    the battery time is awesome
    the looks are awesome
    Mine came with the ICS version & now I upgraded it to Jellybean thats android version 4.1.2
    It never lags
    comes with samsung global warranty
    it has multi point touch thingy (dunno what u call that feature but it can recognize multiple touches)
    The NFC feature (just touch the back of two similarly NFC compliant phones & iyt can transfer data w/o any bluetooth of any other connection :P
    I can go on & on & on about this phone
    I dunno if its the heat of my hands lol... but i think the phone heats up quiet often if you play games on it for a long time... like after 2-3 hrs:unsure:
    Must buy!!*O**O**O*
    http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxys3/

3. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

I thought about Samsung galaxy S III too, but 4,8 Inches is just way too much.

4,3 is absolute max i want to have.

Also, as for the Battery, RAZR MAXX has about half better than S III, and it dosen't lose that much in featurewise to S III

4. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

hmm May be I have big hands... lol I dint think it looks big in my hands. Motorolla has always had battery & audio issues. Make sure if its compatible with most apps from the android market.

5. lukemurawski

lukemurawski Senior Member

Google Nexus?