1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Delay in Store order processing

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Oct 15, 2012.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi all,

Unfortunately there was a delay in order processing from our store. This had to do with the fact that I was on vacation and there were no backup persons to process the orders.

Normally I just process orders on vacation as well by logging in once or twice a day but this proved to be really hard or let's say almost impossible on the island I was for the last 10 days.

It was really hard to find decent internet and if there was any internet there was no PC, unless you brought your laptop to a bar or something which wasn't really an option.

Anyway this was my fault completely. I didn't take enough measures to prevent this before I went on vacation so I will do that right now to prevent this from happening in the future. I will give more admins the ability to process orders so delivery will be much faster.

All orders have been processed right now and all people that had to wait so long got extra stuff with their order which should be in the comment field for your receipt. If your order is pending it means I e-mailed you asking for your steam ID so please reply and I will process those asap as well.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you still have any questions or concerns please e-mail to: [email protected]

Thanks.