1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Cry's hide n seek server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cry, Aug 6, 2012.

1. cry

cry MG Donor

U know, I used to play counter strike 1.6 a lot years ago. I think many of u did or still do. For the HL1 engine many mods were made. Any of you know HideNseek? JumpStats maybe? Meh, this is related to HideNseek.

I got some nostalgia about the good old mod. I used to host and manage a public server equipped with it. Often full or mildly played.

So I reinstalled a 1.6 server from scratch. It took me some time to find the mods I used and configuring the insane booster for HLDS. Now it's running playably configured. I decided to share this to the MG community, as many people might be likin' this. Also this might be a nice addition to the MG community if there is interest for mods like this. Anyway, my server is hosted at my own internet server. gijsoft.com, at port 1337. You can add it on steam favorites, or type in the console: connect gijsoft.com:1337. If anybody is experiencing lag please tell me, I am running Windows, which is perfectly stable, and always was, but I use the boosters "insane" mode for insane ping and fps rates. They say it can cause server spikes and crashing, however I haven't experience any yet in a few years.