1. Click here to join our community discord server.

COOP Problem with Finales & Point Harvesting

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by erik, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik MG Donor

Today, I had a new gamer of ours votekicked from a finale.

15/16 cans were in and they held up the finale.

The gamers said "WAIT FOR THE TANK!"

This can not continue; it's against the rules. Check SourceBans... A valid and frequent reason is a "General Exploit of Map," or better-put "Points-Harvesting" or "Farming."

It does NOT matter if the whole team does it.

The kid put 1 tank into the generator and was votekicked. Before you ask... just becase people press F1 (yes,) it does NOT make it right.

DAILY, I SEE PEOPLE (Level 210 gamers, especially, which makes no sense,) saying "WAIT FOR THE TANK!," while SI become immune. Either way, stop it, it's against the rules.​

POINTS TO CONSIDER TO COME IN A REPLY.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

1.) Votekick abuse is kicking someone based on level or playing style. (Putting a can in, or CONTINUING campaign progress? Votekicking? = Votekick abuse. If and when I find out who that was, and if we find they're abundantly aware of the rules, then we'll act.)

2.) It's not like we don't provide you w/ ample, daily events or Tank Rushes... stop being greedy.

3.) It's NOT like you don't get almost CAMPAIGN-level-frequency Paranoia Tanks in COOP, which CRAP OUT freaking multi-toasters and gems. Stop being greedy.

4.) Maybe it's time to START to care about the people so easily killed-off by the SI Immunity at the end of this greedy.

- If we lose one gamer who would come back regularly otherwise, it's a sign of Unethical Gaming.

- If we lose ONE gamer over that same thing, they could have been a donor or buyer from our Store. That is the loss of a potential customer.

- Since we all like it here, why not help out and fuck the competition by keeping MG alive and embracing these ideas. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.