1. Click here to join our community discord server.

'Contact us' not for game related issues.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Hi all, we have a lot of people emailing us with game related questions using [email protected] and [email protected].

These addresses are not meant for that, they are only for website feedback e.g. forum registration problems or store order feedback in case of [email protected]

Right now we get tons of mails about people being banned, !cp not working, plugin idea's, bug reports and so on and so on, you name it.

What people forget is that mailbox is only being read by two people, and most of the times only by one (me) so where I used to answer offtopic mails sent to these addresses and redirect people to the forum that won't happen anymore because it takes way too much of my time right now and the number of emails are increasing every day. Every reply I give usually results only in more emails.

Our forum has moderators, server admins, developers etc. so please in the future if you have a game related question, please post it on the forums, you are more likely to get the right answer in a shorter period of time then. Any offtopic emails will remain unanswered from now on.

Thanks for your understanding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.