1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Can this be counted as team killing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chocobo, May 11, 2011.

1. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Hi there,

I was playing PR COOP US and we were on the passing. At the very end we were all running to the car except two people. They wanted to stay back. We said no but they ignored us all. Of couse, the tank teleported to us, and hit us high enough and killed the majority of us except those two. Would that be counted as team killing, as they purposly stayed behind to fight the tank for gems and knew that we were going to die.

Thanks,
    Chocobo

2. Nova

Nova Senior Member

The same happened to us on hard rain.
    Everyone left went to the boat, and one guy stayed behind, naively saying when we lost: "I thought you were fighting the tank". Obviously, fighting the tank with 5 survivors half dead and 4 of em at the boat wanting to get out of that @#$#@ map, shows oh how much we wanted to fight the tank.

It's the same principle as farming. All he was doing was staying behind, killing zombies, while we were all dying. The point being, we have the possibility to escape, but someone wants to stay behind and farm the last tank (and zombies). While everyone else or the majority wants to win the map, and play the next campaign.

Next time I see this happens, I'll just report the names to an admin, so he can take appropriate action. It made me so mad on monday I just left the game and stopped playing. However if a lot of people want to do the last tank, then you have to go with the flow. If it's just one or two, administration is needed.

3. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

well i agree with ice,

if majority or half the team wants to kill tank, then just go with the flow,

low level players that have yet to max their survivor skill can always just run around and avoid tank's rock or revive whoever they can help safely.

but if its less than half the team that wants to kill tank, then i consider it as team killing, but i have no issue with this, as this is coop, i dont mind playing again and again, i get more toaster and chances of gem thay way.

need more admin input on this.

4. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Team Killing is intentionally harming your team.
    Farming is when you deny the whims of your team and stay back to fight hordes of zombies to gain points. You know how it is.

This is not team killing, it's just either bloody stupid or farming.