1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Buffs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bandit112, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Bandit112

Bandit112 Guest

Purchased the water speed buff and have it equiped, but it does'nt seem to be working, still slow through shallow water, but when in knee deep water seem to be a little quicker. Does the buff need to be upgraded in some way, or does it increase with level, currently at lvl 51.

Thanks and any help appreciated.

2. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

Doesn't need to be upgraded, you either got it or you don't. when it is working you should see the adrenaline like effect around the screen.

3. Rushh

Rushh Junior Member

I helped someone with this earlier.

Check if you've equipped the buff in the COOP slots rather than the Survivor slots which is used in VS!

That should probably do it :P.

4. Bandit112

Bandit112 Guest

only had it equiped in survivor slot not co-op, worked just fine when equiped in both co-op and survivor slot buffs which seems an odd thing to do when it's a survivor buff only.

5. Rushh

Rushh Junior Member

Yeah I thought that'd work :P.

Well in COOP you're a survivor remember, and in VS, either/or. So yeah not odd :o.

Glad I could help.

6. Limboy

Limboy Junior Member

I've got a weird bug relating to adrenaline run. when a tank appears it works fine, but when I get killed and defibbed it doesn't work anymore, although the tank's still around.
    ...and I can't reload a magnum with 8 bullets in the clip.

7. klarnetbass22

klarnetbass22 Member

You can't reload because it is default full number of ammunition in one clip so the game sees it as full clip and disallow to reload.

8. erik

erik MG Donor

There is a Speedy Water bug where, if you have the buff equipped, and you use adrenaline while in water, it can make you move slower.

The generically-named "ammo bug" actually has a working fix. HonorCode is going to release one comprehensive PR update soon that will have this rolled-in with it.