1. Click here to join our community discord server.

BSOD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by atreyucore, Aug 9, 2012.

1. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

I cant seem to find this error or how to fix it, any ideas?

0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80002cb4405, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff).

Also have the dumped files and stuff in attachments someone plz help. Couldnt upload the rar to attachments in safemode and i cant go into normal mode sigh so i uploaded to uploading

http://uploading.com/files/get/66466b68/Seven+Forums.rar

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

What did u do and when does this BSOD happen?

And by any chance u dont happen to have software called "Netbalancer"?

Also, did u recently install any drivers along with some program installion?

3. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

didnt do nothing, just turned on my computer when it get to my desktop it crashes and restarts, sometimes it gives the BSOD other times it just shows the screen distorted into a crash and restart

4. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Did you overclock ur CPU or GPU or your computer might be getting too hot

5. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Clocked it along time ago. I put it back to default and it still crashes. Even took out my gfx card to test if it was the gfx card and still crash. CPU wise back to stock. Safemode runs perfectly fine

6. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

go to c:/windows/minidump and check for the cause of the crash. If its some error code then type that in google and see why is it crashing

7. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

heres a video

[video=youtube;eJnN-eAxd2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJnN-eAxd2A&feature=plcp[/video]

Don't exactly know how to read DMP files.

8. PurplePuppet

PurplePuppet Guest

It could be many things, but first try testing your memory by using memtest!!!

9. The problem to the crash is the message in the BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal

According to this on the Microsoft Answers site - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...equal-in/e37150e0-1937-490a-be24-fa22c230b20a

The problem could be triggering by the following: This error usually occurs after the installation of a buggy device driver, system service, or BIOS.
    The problem you're explaining might has to do something with the BIOS or possibly the RAM on your computer.

If the BIOS is out-of-date, you MUST update it to the current version.

More on Microsoft TechNet - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc957609.aspx

10. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

lost all my other dmp files cause i did system restore.

[TABLE]

[TR]
    ntoskrnl.exe
    ntoskrnl.exe+c9d88
    fffff800`02c63000
    fffff800`0324b000
    0x005e8000
    0x4fa390f3
    5/4/2012 1:18:59 AMMicrosoft

11. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

12. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

man im sad, its not even a ram issue, now i just dont know wat it is. Tested all the ram and its fine

13. Have you tried updating the BIOS?

14. Stefeman

Seems like a driver issue to me..

Before u start messing up bios with permanent changes (which is not the case for sure as your computer worked before something happend), try following:

Repair windows with windows disc (Fixes corrupted or missing OS files and core drivers).
    Test your RAM and other components with some CD tools that dosent require windows OS boot
    Re-install or Restore Windows 7. (But before that, copy ur stuff safe).

15. If it still crash after checking all drivers,bios and componenets, re-installing windows then there is a problem in your motherboard or smps.
    Or you can do this :smash: :lasmeme:

16. Stefeman

if he can run his OS on safemore, it's quite obvious that its software related :D

17. lol didn't read whole thread,then it's just driver problem.

18. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

19. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

20. Have you tried updating your BIOS yet?