1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Back online!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Jun 7, 2012.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Wow, that went faster than I thought :)

Everything is online again except for HLstatsX and IRC. Both will stay down until I moved the server to another colo provider.

If you're still unable to reach our forum wait for DNS to update or go to start > run > cmd and type: ipconfig /flushdns. If you're on Linux open up a shell and type: sudo /etc/init.d/nscd restart to flush the DNS cache :P

EU game servers have new IP's so please update your bookmarks. It's the same data center though so the connection should be about the same as the previous ones:

176.56.226.135:27015 mgftw.com EU | Vicious Infected VS
    176.56.226.136:27015 mgftw.com EU | Points Ranks & Skills VS
    176.56.226.137:27015 mgftw.com EU | Points Ranks & Skills 16-COOP
    176.56.226.138:27015 mgftw.com EU | Hardcore Versus

2. Sycorax

Sycorax Member

awesome thx =)

3. Sycorax

Sycorax Member

It appears that VI got a different config. Hunter HP is way lower (750 instead of 1250) and some plugins seem different too (e.g. VI's worried-wife-thingy that spawns tanks when a witch gets killed writes new stuff to chat).

4. marvel

It's a copy from VI USA, I think that one was behind a little bit. It shouldn't be too different though.

5. Sycorax

Sycorax Member

weird, is it an older copy? cause there were some broken plugins on CHI (car explosion, charger punch wasn't working, etc.) - which are working now on EU.
    The old config will be back once the old server is running again, right? No big deal then, thanks for the quick work. =)

6. Don Juliano

Don Juliano Banned

Thx Marvel for your effort,is nice to be on MG forum again( i missed MG)

7. marvel

It will but I don't think it's that different. VI USA had a bug yes where sdk hooks didn't work so I fixed that on USA and EU.

8. Sandante

Sandante Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I have noticed that the tank on V1 hardcore starts burning when you shoot with a shotgun. this is very annoying because the tank dont have any change. hope this will fix soon.

what is also very annoying is that the bots try to heal you if you have 30% health left.(yellow colour) is it possible to change it to when you go down once?? (red colour)

cheers

9. Seeker Sheol

Seeker Sheol Senior Member

hi

eu vi has crashed a few times today dont know whats up with it.

10. HighVolt@ge

HighVolt@ge Senior Member

Still having multiple random crashing on EU VI, dunno if its the same on usa Vi or not. Frequent and server emptying.... makes us VERY sad

11. marvel

Yeah I can see it, I need the old server to come back online so I can copy the config.

12. marvel

btw stats are back online.

13. erik

erik MG Donor

I forgot to come in here and say "thanks," also.

THANKS! We were jones'in w/o our MG.

14. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

seems like stats is broken
    Always the same maps ,always the same players

15. marvel

Yeah daemon crashed and I forgot the crontab script to check if it's running every 5 minutes.

Should be fixed now.

16. Where would we be without you :)

17. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

.....doomed, just doomed ! :confused:

18. marvel

I'm flattered but same goes for you and the rest ;)