1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Anyone playing Team Fortress 2 MVM (Mann vs. Machine) ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cocaine, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

I played it yesterday and it was very funny.....the only annoying thing so far was the long time to find and connect a server.

Absolutely great is to "buy" updates for your character.
    The Bots are really tough (course depending on the degree of difficulty), so you MUST play as team, or you fail...

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_vs._Machine_(game_mode)

[​IMG]

2. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

I love this mod !!

Too bad your upgrades reset every time you re-join :(

3. WeeJocky

WeeJocky Game Server Moderator

It is good fun when you finally get into a server (40+ minute wait in the first few days!) and you're with a good team (a team of snipers and medics does not work out well).

It obvisouly draws inspiration from the tower defence genre but is far more fun imo.

4. Sheila

Sheila MG Donor

I was in a team with a medic and two snipers earlier, i facepalmed when they ragequit on wave 5........

5. Pessego

Pessego Guest

Some of us tried playing it a couple of weeks back, we eventually reached a waiting time of 69 minutes, needless to say, we felt as if our task there was finally complete, and so, we decided to call it day, and go back to our monotonous existence.

6. Kamikaze901

Kamikaze901 Member

I've been playing when it's been empty here. To get around the wait time you have to go to the servers list and play on non-valve servers. I got a server that is only 1 wave but it has hundreds of high powered bots to fight and they give around 9000 credits up front. I think the server name is "Celestial Mechanics."

7. BadBunny

BadBunny Guest

I play it too...Funny mod but i only play on a server with 10 peops...MOOOOARR FUN XD