1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Always wanted to be a donor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by August, Dec 15, 2012.

1. August

August MG Donor

Since I started playing like two years ago I've always wanted to get a donor package, but I don't have a credit card or paypal account so I could never become one

But the year-end 30% sale is CALLING TO ME as I type this post

So anyway I was thinking of doing what I did last time with the paranoia tank buff (With a player that's already quit) - get someone to gift it to me and in return I pay him back in some way.. the last time I did this I gave him a TF2 key in return, since he plays TF2 nowadays..

So to anyone who is thinking of helping me out, here's the little I can offer

Either

-A TF2 Key and a refined metal (about 2USD in total)
    Only viable if you play TF2 lol.

or

-A Dota 2 key.

It really just comes down to these two choices which isn't much, so if you don't want to help its okay, but if you do, do reply to this thread.. It's only 1.75.. help me help MGFTW :D

And thanks for reading

2. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

lol august.. i might consider that.. but i have to check the trade price for key.

3. august.. do you play wolfteam?? because i had a friend in wolfteam named august too lol, just wanted to double-check

4. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

Here in the US you can purchase VISA and MASTERCARD gift cards from grocery stores with pre-loaded amounts on them. Is that an option in Singapore?

5. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

We dont have that in Singapore.

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

You can create an account here: http://www.neteller.com/

It's free and you'll get a free prepaid credit card which you can charge with your bank account, maybe that's an option?

7. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

8. August

August MG Donor

Nope, never played, plus I'm from Singapore so I doubt I'm the same guy haha

Thanks to everyone who suggested something, but I doubt I can take up any of those suggestions since I dont have a bank account or credit card.. I could ask my parents but I don't like to ask them to spend money on my gaming.. makes them think I'm more addicted than I already am haha and not to mention they might not say yes..

Hm Little I've stopped trading for awhile now but since I stopped keys were always 1.50USD and ref about 0.50USD.. Maybe instead of that I could give you 2 keys? I don't really need any right now

9. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

do u have christmas key and christmas crate..

10. August

August MG Donor

Nah, I don't, sorry.

11. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

ok.. i take the two keys. add me as friend..

Update: offer still stand at 2 keys for 1 mth donor..message me if you change your mind.

lol doing tf2 trade at MG..

12. August

August MG Donor

Thanks little for the offer but i still find it expensive after reconsidering it

More importantly.. Beasty Ribs has given me 6months of donorship for absolutely nothing

Thanks Beasty!

13. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

WOWWWWWWWWWWW.. now we know who to look for free donorship :)