1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Abuse by player "BrazilRules"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by luizlf, Dec 3, 2011.

Tags:
  1. luizlf

luizlf Junior Member

If the topic is in the wrong place, or is inappropriate, please close.

If you check the "bans" the Player "BrazilRules" I will find reason: https://mgftw.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:17755608&advType=steamid

The same, when it was not VIP, the same used offensive language, and are included votekick bootable without reason. That consequently, it was kicked from the server several times, being a person who does not respect server rules.

Now, the same, purchased the "VIP USER" finding the right to be exempted from the rules of the server, which in reality, this made it worse, because it makes more crap on the server, and unfortunately we have to live with User gets a kick to the players, votegag, votesilence for no reason, apart from the inappropriate language.

I just make a rebort abuse the player, however, want to make it prominent that now he is a VIP, you doing a lot of nonsense on the servers.

Our admin Brazilian HAZEMBERG, I know this person very well.

Thanks.

2. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Alright theirs a language barrier like always. I undestand that The client *Brazil Rules* has 2 bans. Also that he has bought vote-kick immunity and can't be kick from the server because of the donor privileges.

What would be helpful is to have screen shots or even better a demo of the *client* instigating these instances. If you do have a demo and would like to submit a ban request you may do so Here.