1. Click here to join our community discord server.

|?è???.| needs a reboot

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by TastyFish, Oct 8, 2013.

1. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

From what I can tell, Legit needs a serious reboot. I have only seen soulcatcher2000 and I as active members in the last however many weeks (maybe months). I do not recognize any members in the current list at all. The leaders have apparently moved on to other things outside of L4D.

I would like to explore the possibility of finding out how we can revive our guild and breathe new life into it.

2. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Well Atreyu still logs on here sometimes so maybe you can ask his permission to make a new Legit. Other than that it would be very difficult to revive and breathe new life into it because you guys cant recruit with the leader (I think Captain Obvious is still leader) completely inactive. With guild wars closer now than ever before (finally), it would definitely be worthwhile to figure out your guild situation so that you can have a guild to compete with. If you're dedicated to Legit, then a revamped Legit is my suggestion.

3. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

I will look at sending him a message. I'm not that active on the forums compared to playing on the server.

I would need to do some reading up on how to start a new clan. I was contemplating starting one from scratch if that is possible. I realize this is probably not feasible since MG doesn't want thousands of random guilds.

4. soulcatcher2000

soulcatcher2000 MG Donor

Hey TastyFish,

We need to review the guild rules, but if they are not supporting the guild by playing on the servers let's look into recruiting some new blood. I don't want to miss out on the guild wars because we don't have enough players to participate. There are quite a few new players that are regulars that don't belong to a guild.
    :smiley-signs064: