Tier 2 !tankinfo 2 (TI)
Tier 2 !tankinfo Page 2 (TI V1.0.5)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The !tankinfo Information Page
Go to | Tier 1 !tankinfo | Tier 2 !tankinfo | Tier 3 !tankinfo | Special Tier !tankinfo
Pages | 1 | 2
8. Freezing Tank
Its name may be deceiving. The tank is not made of ice, has not been frozen and doesn't have a layer of ice either. Its name was given because it is able to freeze survivors using liquid nitrogen. Nobody knows how it started using nitrogen to attack, but it is a really dangerous tank.
Health: 180,000 HP
Punch Damage: 60 HP
Hit Delay: 0.5
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Liquid Nitrogen: The tank carries nitrogen containers and throws these instead of rocks. Survivors close to the container explosion will suffer 20 - 50 HP damage and their speed will be reduced by 40%. If too much speed reduction is accumulated, they will become frozen and instantly die to any tank's punch.
- (Active) Nitrogen Release: The tank opens up the nitrogen containers to release some. The gas will remain in the area reducing the speed by 10% each second.
- (Passive) Frozen Sentence: The tank will focus frozen survivors.
- (Passive) Chilling Fist: The tank's punches will also slow survivors down.
The Freezing Tank was first introduced back around in V1.5. While it wasn't one of the oldest tier 2 tanks, it was considered to be a new tier 2 tank back around in its time when there were less than 7 tier 2 tanks.
9. Glutton Tank <top>
This tank loves eating any living entity that is nearby and is able to store a lot inside its huge belly. It will eat whole survivors without chewing them and let the gastric juices do their job.
Health: 200,000 HP
Punch Damage: 200 HP
Hit Delay: 0.75
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Active) Devour: The tank eats and stores a nearby survivor inside its belly. While inside, the survivor can't attack or do anything else until released or until death after 2 minutes. The tank can have up to 4 survivors inside at the same time.
- (Passive) Ravenous Hunger: If the tank has no one inside it, it gains bonus move and attack speed. This ignores PROCESSED survivors.
- (Passive) Decay: While inside a belly, survivors lose 1% health, healing the tank by the same amount. If a survivor reaches 25% processing, they will begin to lose 1% Max Health as well, up to 60% lost. If the survivor escapes from the belly, they will regain 1% Max Health every 10 seconds.
- (Passive) Processing: The tank gains 50 HP a second and 20% damage reduction for each survivor processing inside the tank's belly.
- (Passive) Vulnerable Stomach: Survivors can shove the tank to force it to vomit a survivor inside and prevent their death. (4% chance per shove)
- (Passive) Hard Skin: Shoving the tank will cause 10 HP damage to the attacker.
- (Passive) Full: The tank's move/attack speed is reduced by 10% for each survivor inside.
- (Passive) Penetrable Stomach: Shots dealt to the tank's stomach may injure survivors inside the belly, causing them to decay faster.
- (Passive) Scaling Damage: The tank deals 50 HP punch damage per PROCESSED survivor.
- (Passive) Scaling Health: The tank's maximum health increases by 25,000 HP for each PROCESSED survivor.
- (Passive) Regen: The tank heals by 100 HP/s for each PROCESSED survivor.
- (Passive) Damage Return: The tank is able to return 15% of damage taken with a chance of 1%, multiplied by the total PROCESSED survivors.
The Glutton Tank was introduced back in 2016/2017 as a tier 2 tank that is able to eat survivors.
10. Cloaked Assassin Tank <top>
A hybrid of the Ghost and Assassin Tanks, this tank sacrifices much in the way of defenses to completely destroy anything in its wake.
Health: 120,000 HP
Punch Damage: 1,250 HP (Fatal)
Hit Delay: 2.25
Blocks: Fire, Melee and Acid
- (Passive) Invisible: The tank is 95% invisible.
- (Passive) Fatal Claw: The tank's claw ignores defense and incapacitation, causing death if the victim's health reaches 0.
- (Passive) Bloodstained: Upon punching a survivor, the Tank will be coated in the victims blood, making it visible for 2.5 seconds.
- (Passive) Rupture: Claw hits inflicts a rupture, causing high damage over time. The rupture damage can be reduced by standing still and crouching.
The Cloaked Assassin Tank is the 2nd hybrid based tank to exist in mgftw, alongside the Frozen Drainer Tank. It was released in mgftw back sometime in 2017.
11. Splitter Tank <top>
This tank takes the approach 'Divide and Conquer' to it's literal form. Killing it once won't be enough.
Punch Damage: 150 HP
Hit Delay: 1.0
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Death Split: Upon death, it splits int two other Splitter Tanks. The two split tanks have half as much health as the previous form, but deals 150 HP more claw damage, gains 0.2 speed, and loses 0.25s in hit interval.
- (Passive) Firm Ground: The Splitter Tank is completely immune to stagger effects.
- (Passive) Pulverizing Punch: The tank's punch may occasionally pulverize its victim, flinging them in the air and dealing massive head trauma, rendering them unable to see enemy Special Infected or allied survivors for 7 seconds.
- (Passive) Bulk in Numbers: If any Splitter form is within 300 units of another it gains 15% more defense (doesn't stack).
- (Passive) Heart Splitter: Every 15 punches, the Tank slams its victim with Heart Splitter, which halves the victims health for some time. The combo count is shared between all instances of the Splitter Tank. The duration of Heart Splitter depends on the Splitter state of the attacker.
The Splitter Tank was introduced along with the Mirage Tank back in V126.96.36.199 in early March 2017.
12. Tempest Tank <top>
This tank is capable of manipulating wind around it to outmaneuver and displace survivors. Beware of the tornados!
Punch Damage: 250 HP
Hit Delay: 1.0
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Inhale: The tank passively breathes in, causing nearby survivors to slowly move towards the tank against their will, as well as preventing them from jumping.
- (Active) Exhale: After some time, the tank lets out a heavy breath, causing nearby survivors to stagger before being thrown away.
- (Passive) Projectile Blowback: Projectiles thrown near the tank will be bounced back towards the survivor who threw them.
- (Active) Gale Force: The tank becomes as fast as wind, doubling its move and attack speed, as well as giving it a 25% chance to evade damage. This effect lasts 20 seconds.
- (Active) Tornado: The tank will muster up a tornado using the wind around it. The tornado does not move but slowly sucks nearby survivors similar to the tank's inhale passive. If a survivor gets too close to the center they will be swept away spinning in the center of the tornado for 5 seconds, taking 10 damage every 0.1 seconds, before being thrown out. The tornado itself will also prevent bullets from passing through it, and lasts 30 seconds.
The Tempest Tank is a tier 2 tank that was introduced along with the Juggernaut Tank back in V188.8.131.52 during late July 2018.
13. Juggernaut Tank <top>
The tank has developed great resistances, ignoring bullets, fire and any attempts to debilitate or slow it. It also makes heavy use of debris and rubble to hinder survivors' mobility.
Punch Damage: 225 HP
Hit Delay: 1.3
Blocks: Fire and Bullets
- (Passive) Hyper Punch: The tank's punches are strengthened with the rear on its claws which causes the victim to either be punched further away, or punched high into the air. If the victim is punched further away, they may suffer additional damage if they hit a wall at high speed. If they are punched into the air, they may suffer from fall damage.
- (Active) Rubble Rain: Rubble periodically falls from the sky. Upon making impact, survivors nearby will be flung away and take up to 150 HP damage.
- (Active) Earth Split: The tank will slam the ground, causing rubble to form in front of it. Survivors hit by the rubble will be flung, take up to 150 HP damage and be stunned for 3 seconds. Rubble from Rubble Rain or Earth Split remains on the ground for 20 seconds.
- (Passive) Unstoppable: The tank is immune to slows, stuns, staggers, freezing and taunts.
- (Passive) Momentum: The tank gains 0.005 move and attack speed every second it's alive.
- (Passive) Sharp Edges: Falling onto the rock or onto a piece of rubble will cause the victim to suffer increased fall damage.
The Juggernaut Tank is the 2nd new tier 2 tank to be introduced into mgftw since the late July 2018 update.