Recommended Tank Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Tank Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.4.8)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | TBS1 | TBS2 | TBS3 | TBS4 | TBS5 | TBS6 | TBS7 | TBS8
This Buff Set is situated for against the Hunter Tank. His traps are known to be deadly to survivors and can be debilitating to the team. Make sure to help those that are caught by bear traps.
Hunter Stopper COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+
- (SURV) Group morale
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Auto-Medical
- (SURV) Special First Aid+
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+
- (SURV) |E| Reactive Inoculation
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun, freeze or paralyze status effect ends you will be immune to slow effects from the infected for 10 seconds. Slow effects from Tanks will only be blocked in the first 5 seconds. (|E| Slow Resistance)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Tank Resister: 20% defense is now 20% damage resistance, making it always active. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibs also activate the effects of Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Cleansing Aura: Immunity activate now clears and immunizes nearby allies. (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. You don't consume ammo or gain fatigue, damage will ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Group morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks x current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |E| Auto-Medical: If you have a First Aid Kit, Pills or Adrenaline before taking lethal damage, they are automatically used if they can prevent death. Pills/Adrenaline used from this effect are x2 effective and also activate if they can prevent incapacitation. <Doesn't work if hanging or from fall damage> <First Aid Kit won't activate if pinned> <3 minute cooldown for First Aid Kit> <✖ VS>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cure all bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. for each bad status effect, -5% duration, up to -25% maximum. <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you see any visible traps other than bear traps currently out, try to trigger them before anyone else does. Some of your buffs such as Special First Aid / Reactive Inoculation or even Mutation Shield can save you from harmful bad status effects and prevent any other survivors from suffering them.