Recommended Support Buff Set 2 (UQBO) (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 2 (Unique/Quest Buffs Only) (BaBS V2.4.7)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets (UQBO) Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 (UQBO)
This Buff Set is situated towards using pistols and melee weapons only against the infected. Only if you want a challenge.
Swordmaster COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Ninja+
- (SURV) Excitement+
- (SURV) Butcher
- (SURV) Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Down but Not Out
- (SURV) Infirmary
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) |C| One Man Armory
- (SURV) Auto Pistol Modulator
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Samurai Training: Reduces melee fatigue gain rate when using the Katana melee weapon by 50%. (Ninja)
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (Excitement)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (Morphine Injector)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used for this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Either Pistols or any 1 of 4 Melee Weapons (Axe, Katana, Machete, Knife)
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- Excitement: On killing common infected, +1THP. On killing special infected, +10THP (Uber Infected give +20THP). <Buff doesn't work if your poisoned> <Temporary health can't exceed maximum health or 200THP total>
- Butcher: On each melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage> <Bonus not applied to Chainsaw>
- Morphine Injector: Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot heal if poisoned. <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Down but Not Out: Can use primary or melee weapons while incapacitated and can attack while crawling. +50% reduced incap fire rate penalty. <Press the WALK key while incapacitated to swap weapons> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |C| One Man Armory: Allows you to carry both pistols and a melee weapon. Press the ZOOM key with your secondary held to swap between the two. <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes> <Incompatible with Hidden magnum> <✖ VS>
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. +5% increased fire rate and reload speed. <Pistols cannot exceed 8.5 shots a second maximum> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- For a challenge, don't use any primary weapons with this buff set at all. But only if you have the One Man Armory Buff equipped. You can then try switching between your pistols and melee weapon when attacking a few infected at a time if you want to try and pull off some combos.