Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (UQBO) (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (Unique/Quest Buffs Only) (BaBS V2.4.6)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets (UQBO) Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 (UQBO)
This Buff Set is situated towards melee damage against tanks.
Warrior COOP (UQBO) <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Ninja+
- (SURV) Butcher
- (SURV) Deflection Suit
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Shoving Expert+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Chainsaw Dumbass+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Samurai Training: Reduces melee fatigue gain rate when using the Katana melee weapon by 50%. (Ninja)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Strong Arm: Enables shoving chargers to stagger them. (Shoving Expert)
- |E| Chainsaw Maniac: While using your chainsaw, you gain 10% move speed and common infected hitting you won't slow you down. (Chainsaw Dumbass)
- Doctor's Orders: Can now instead buy 1 first aid for half price. (Prescription Medication)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty.<Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used for this Buff Set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- Butcher: On each melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage> <Bonus not applied to Chainsaw>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Shoving Expert: Disables shove penalties.
- Deadly Shove: Shoves instantly kill special infected. Works 3 times after the round starts. It recharges once every 3 minutes in COOP only.
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, +10% movement speed. If alone within 400 units, +10% movement speed. <No effect if only survivor alive> <✖ VS, Survival>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- It's up to you to decide what melee weapon to use on tanks, however some are better for when the tank is not on the move, with the other weapons being better for when the tank is on the move.