Recommended Healer Buff Set (ClS) (MGS)
Recommended Healer Buff Set (Cleanse Scenario) (MGS V2.1.5)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Cleanse Scenario Page
Back to Strategies for Cleanse Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Healer Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |E| Promise / |E| Love is in the air*
- (SURV) |E| Bodyguard
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
- (SURV) Infirmary
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) |E| Auto-Medical / |V| Guardian Dispenser*
- (SURV) Special First Aid+ / Health Dispenser*
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+ / |E| Courage*
- (SURV) |V| War Wounds
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+ / |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+*
- (SURV) |E| Reactive Inoculation
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibs also activate the effects of Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Lingering Shocks: After defib effects will stay around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- Doctor's Orders: Can now instead buy 1 first aid for half price. (Prescription Medication)
- Cleansing Aura: Immunity activate now clears and immunizes nearby allies. (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to have your favourite healing you for 25% HP with their heal over healing from defibs, you can swap out the |E| Promise Buff for the |E| Love is in the air Buff.
- If you want to save yourself from death with the |V| Guardian Dispenser Buff, you can swap out the |E| Auto-Medical Buff for that.
- If you want to heal all survivors of all bad status effects rather than yourself, you can swap out the Special First Aid Buff for the Health Dispenser Buff.
- If you want to give survivors additional defense and movement speed instead of buying a health item with the Prescription Medication Buff, you can swap it out for the |E| Courage Buff.
- If you want regeneration over bad status effect healing, you can swap out the |E| Cleansing Pills Buff for the |E| Advanced Morphine Injector Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. You don't consume ammo or gain fatigue, damage will ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- |E| Promise: +1000 increased max HP. On other survivors dying to infected, take (400 - their level) as damage. Damage is scaled based on current HP and ignored below 10% HP. +100 HP regained for every non-bot survivor resurrected by you. <Bots or survivors falling behind dont count> <No damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |E| Love is in the air: Allows you to select a teammate as a favourite in !buy menu. Chosen teammate receives up to +25% defense and you take up to 10% base damage they take depending on how close you are to them within 500 units. Within 250 units, when favourite gains HP, you heal 25% of their heal. <Favourite cannot be changed once set and lasts the whole round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_favorite)
- |E| Bodyguard: You can choose a survivor to protect. If they die within 700 units, you die instead. Chosen survivor gains full heal, loses tank aggro and is cured of all bad statuses. While dead, +1 bounty gained every time they earn bounty. A survivor can only have 1 bodyguard, bodyguards can't have one. <Target can't be changed until they are not valid> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bodyguard)
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |E| Auto-Medical: If you have a First Aid Kit, Pills or Adrenaline before taking lethal damage, they are automatically used if they can prevent death. Pills/Adrenaline used from this effect are x2 effective and also activate if they can prevent incapacitation. <Doesn't work if hanging or from fall damage> <First Aid Kit won't activate if pinned> <3 minute cooldown for First Aid Kit> <✖ VS>
- |V| Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Heals nearby survivors for +5HP + 0.3% Max HP per second, cures all bad status effects and gives moustachio bless for 2 seconds. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cure all bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. for each bad status effect, -5% duration, up to -25% maximum. <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you need to heal and get rid of status effects off of you and other survivors, it is best to do so while the Shadow Tank is around. If he is hiding instead, then you should instead revive any dead teammates.
- If you are shadow marked, be sure to shoot the tank once every 3 seconds or so to avoid taking any damage from his Shadow Taunt ability.
- Make sure to resurrect any dead survivors back to life often while the Shadow Tank is around, his high punch damage can become hard to deal with later on in the fight.