Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 3 (UQBO) (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 3 (Unique/Quest Buffs Only) (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 (UQBO)
This Buff set is situated more towards using vomit jar's against infected as their own medicine.
Infection Controller COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Ranged Expert
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Tactical Reload
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Double Projectile
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) Chainsaw Dumbass
- (SURV) Dense Vomit Cloud
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
Buff Enhancements Used
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Chainsaw (Secondary Melee Weapon)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, shoot -25% slower and reload -10% slower. <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed, swing stamina cannot decrease, able to run through common infected for 15 seconds. <Incompatible with Ninja Buff>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left. +15% increased reload speed. <Doesn't affect Pistols, Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. Aim the floor while crouching and shove (right-click) to setup trap. Up to 3 traps can be out at the same time with a max of 3 of each type per round.
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- Dense Vomit Cloud: After throwing vomit jars, infected continue to be biled while passing through it. <Versus: it can only affect 3 special infected>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set well <top>
- If you want to get off the buff effects associated with the vomit jar from one buff, make sure that you are accurate when throwing vomit jars towards your target by being close to them. That way you will be able to inflict them and other special infected around with the "Dense Vomit Cloud" buff effect.