Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (UQBO) (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (Unique/Quest Buffs Only) (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets (UQBO) Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 (UQBO)
This Buff set is situated more towards using fire to take down the infected.
Fire Fighter COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) On Fire+
- (SURV) Intense Fire
- (SURV) Anger Ignition+
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Immolation
- (SURV) Tactical Reload
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
Buff Enhancements Used
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Fire Boost: Increases chance to activate to 3%. (On Fire)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition>(Anger Ignition)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- On Fire: 1% chance of setting any infected on fire on each gun shot.
- Intense Fire: Infected ignited by you take +1% of current HP as bonus damage per fire tick. <No effect on tanks>
- Anger Ignition: On Infected hitting you, 1% chance to ignite everything around you. <Your teammates receive 1HP fire damage from this> <Incompatible with Enhanced Anger Ignition>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed, swing stamina cannot decrease, able to run through common infected for 15 seconds. <Incompatible with Ninja Buff>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. +20% slow reduction and any infected (not tanks) nearby will catch fire. -1 damage received every 0.2 seconds, defenses become 0 while active or during cooldown. <Duration: 25 seconds> <25 second cooldown between uses> <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left. +15% increased reload speed. <Doesn't affect Pistols, Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. Aim the floor while crouching and shove (right-click) to setup trap. Up to 3 traps can be out at the same time with a max of 3 of each type per round.
- M60 Dumbass: On common infected kill, restores 2 bullets to the M60. On special infected kill, restores 8 bullets to the M60. <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set well <top>
- If you see a large opportunity to earn a lot of bounty, heal yourself with a first aid kit, then throw a molotov and start shooting at the infected with your M60 rifle or melee them if they're up close. The bounty that you'll gain within a few seconds of healing yourself will be very helpful for when you need to purchase another molotov again.