Recommended DBrT Buff Set (CS) (DTG)
Recommended Dormant Brutal Tank Buff Set (Cabin Scenario) (DTG V2.2.2)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Dormant Brutal Tank Page
Go to Recommended | DBrTBS | DBrTBS (UQBO) | DBrTBS (CS)
Dormant Brutal (Cabin)
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+ / Deflection Suit* (Level 1)
- (SURV) |C| Discharger / Health Dispenser* (Level 1)
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+ / |E| Fentanyl Injector* (Level 1)
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum (Unique Slot)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Tank Resister: 20% defense is now 20% damage resistance, making it always active. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Lingering Shocks: After defib effects will stay around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- If you do not have the |E| Tank Duelist Buff or the Buff Enhancement for it, you can swap it out for the Deflection Suit Buff.
- If you prefer to have a healing AOE Buff over a damage/resurrect AOE Buff you can swap out the |C| Discharger Buff for the Health Dispenser Buff.
- If you prefer to have healing for yourself and want to use the |C| Discharger Buff early on the Dormant Brutal Tank, you can swap out the Healing Shocks Buff for the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff.
Benefits of this buff set:
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you want a lot of free damage on the tank, use the |C| Discharger Buff and activate it near the tank to get the maximum amount of benefit.
- If you need to heal up several survivors that have low health, you can use the Health Dispenser Buff and activate it near them to give them healing and clear their fear bad status effect if they had it on them.