Recommended Buff Set Against Tanks 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Buff Set Against Tanks 1 (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Buff Sets Against Tanks Page
Go to Recommended | BSAT1 | BSAT2 | BSAT3 | BSAT4 | BSAT5 | BSAT6 | BSAT7
This Buff Set is suited for against the Corrosive Tank. When you need to avoid the acid at all times and need to have some way to continue being on the move.
Corrosive Protection COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |V| Acid neutralizer
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Immolation
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
Buff Enhancements Used
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Group Morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks x current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0. <Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- Acid neutralizer: After not taking acid damage for 8 (6 in VS) seconds. recover 50% (15% in VS) acid damage taken as HP back at a rate of 15% remaining recover HP every 0.5 seconds. Taking acid damage delays the healing. <Cannot regain health while incapacitated>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed, swing stamina cannot decrease, able to run through common infected for 15 seconds. <Incompatible with Ninja Buff>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. +20% slow reduction and any infected (not tanks) nearby will catch fire. -1 damage received every 0.2 seconds, defenses become 0 while active or during cooldown. <Duration: 25 seconds> <25 second cooldown between uses> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your adrenaline. Gives all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- When you hear the acid from the Acid Hell ability being spawned under your feet, move immediately out from where you are so you can avoid all the acid damage and corrosion stacks. The best way to avoid this ability is to always continue being on the move.