Cleanse Scenario (MGS)
Cleanse Scenario (MGS V2.1.6)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Eradication - Cleanse (Lv. 221) from quest giver Erika.
- 1x Helicopter Fuel
Can be crafted from the clan workshop, which requires:
- 4x Rusted Metal Chunk
- 1x Viral Solution
- 2x Welding Gun
- 4x Vinegar
- 2x Depressurized Fire Extinguisher
Clan Level Needed: 20
Clan Cash Cost: $50,000
Success Rate: 30%
Minimum and Maximum Player Requirements:
- Minimum Players: 12
- Maximum Players: 18
How often can you do this Scenario?
Only once per day per player. Once the scenario has been won by that player, they will be unable to organize it again until the next day. If you do fail it and still have a helicopter fuel on you, you can reattempt the scenario again.
Special Tanks: <top>
This tank will appear after all tanks have been defeated any time after 8 minutes have passed.
How does this scenario start and progress?
- The generator button will become available for activation once all players have arrived on the map.
- Once the generator button has been activated, the scenario will be started.
- After 8 minutes have passed, the Special Tank as per the above conditions can appear after all other tanks are killed. You must then kill the Special Tank that spawns in order to clear this scenario successfully.
Strategies for this scenario
Specific Scenario Notes:
- This scenario can only be organized on a Monday, Thursday or a Sunday.
- The range for being able to see survivor auras for the marked survivors is significantly reduced down to less than 250 units.
Videos Showcasing this Scenario: <top>
Earliest Version of Shadow Tank:
Latest Version of Shadow Tank: