Awakening Scenario (MGS)
Awakening Scenario (MGS V2.1.3)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Eradication - Awakening (Lv. 221) from quest giver Erika.
- 1x Transmitter Remote
Can be crafted from the clan workshop, which requires:
- 3x Rusted Metal Chunk
- 1x Processor
- 1x Motherboard
- 6x Wire
- 2x Heavy Duty Power Pack
Clan Level Needed: 20
Clan Cash Cost: $50,000
Success Rate: 30%
Minimum and Maximum Player Requirements:
- Minimum Players: 12
- Maximum Players: 18
How often can you do this Scenario?
Only once per day per player. Once the scenario has been won by that player, they will be unable to organize it again until the next day. If you do fail it and still have a transmitter remote on you, you can reattempt the scenario again.
Special Tanks: <top>
This tank will appear after 7 minutes have passed.
How does this scenario start and progress?
- The transmitter remote will become available for activation once all players have arrived on the map.
- Once the transmitter remote has been activated, the scenario will be started.
- After 2 minutes have passed, a random map mutation is activated on the map for 60 seconds.
- After 5 minutes have passed, another random map mutation is activated on the map for 60 seconds.
- After 7 minutes have passed, the Special Tank as per the above conditions will appear. You must then kill the Special Tank that spawns in order to clear this scenario successfully.
Strategies for this scenario
Specific Scenario Notes:
- This scenario can only be organized on a Wednesday, Saturday or a Sunday.
- There will be 2 map mutations that activate on the map for 60 seconds each during this scenario.
Videos Showcasing this Scenario: <top>
Earlier Version of Awakened Brutal Tank:
Latest Version of Awakened Brutal Tank: