1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Where can I find Golden Necklace

Discussion in 'Guides' started by HoTGuN, Jan 11, 2012.

1. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Hi, could someone answer me the question in title?

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

3. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

I alredy looked in that place 5 times and theres nothing, just syringes, medical masks ans soldier uniforms.

4. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

oh man,first page-golden necklace - somewhere at the start of parish part 1, info will be added once the correct location is found.-parish 1st map. Start the game, turn right. U will see a table on the left side but pendant isnt there ^^, keep going ahead and u will see a door. Get into door and omg there is golden pendant in front of the door (after door about 3 meter (^^)http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995883678/screenshot/632982837615176285?p=1

5. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

isnt there =(

6. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

the chance of spawning is really low.Just try try and try

7. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Tried 3 times today and nothing :(

8. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

I'm looking for that one too (also the guide)... Those qust items are trolling us -.-

9. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Guide is easy to find but i've played parish 1st map 50 times and never found necklace so that says it all about the chance rate of finding one but some people r lucky and find it in much less time.

10. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Also, the quest items arent in all maps just in 3. Dead center 1st map, Dead center 2nd map and The Parish 1st map......

They should be in all maps, same goes with boxes and radios.

11. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Maybe you guys need to be nice and kind and get some good karma.
    [​IMG]

12. Raised in Hell

Different quest items are in different locations but most of them are in those locations, yes. I remember when the box/radio used to be in every room or well every map atleast and people used to spend too much time sorting their quests out whilst others used to get tired of waiting for them.

13. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

In my opinion, because of the change, there's not enough radios / boxes. Maybe it could be in all maps for 1 mission, then next mission 0 radios / boxes. I dunno haha. But you should increase it ^^

14. Raised in Hell

Yeah i think every 1st map of every campaign should have a radio and a box so instead of votemap to the campaign where the radio is (death centre), people can easily manage their quests.

15. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Tottaly Agree :thumbs_up:

16. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Btw i found it... Thanks to Evil Paul :)

I found on parish first map but a little more farter like on the mid map next to the second quest items box crate.

17. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Where you found it? Theres not a box everytime, sometimes yes and sometimes no, what part of mid map?

18. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

There is a litle alley before you reach the restaurant. On that alley Evil Paul found the Tv right next to the item box there.

19. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

that cargo truck always has unique items in it, havent seen the necklace yet there though.

20. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

I picked it up today by the saferoom door,not done the quest 4 it though!