1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

What are your general expectations for L4D2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LEGEND, Jul 25, 2012.

1. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

For me, it's regular content and not just bug fixes!

What are your general remarks about L4D2? What aggravates you? What pleases you?

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Only thing i want is:

Content such as Server-side downloader (To transfer custom content to players), Ability to paint that yellow infected stairs on existing map, and ability to mod the infected AI (for example, telling the boomer bot to rush in and slap the player first, before vomiting on him).

A "Server browser" button would be nice too, for the noobs.

3. cry

cry MG Donor

That is a good question imho. I enjoy l4d2 on the versus servers when there are enough people to play, but I lately notice the EU vs servers to be more empty by the day. I don't know wether this is because the game gets boring because nothing changes, or because there are new zombie games that are getting popular.

4. MarksmanR

MarksmanR MG Donor

I think only MG modded servers never get boring, but most people play on unmodded servers hence L4D2's lack of popularity.

4 Player co-op, 100 health, no crawling, no self-revive, no para tanks, no rpg system and abilities... omg.

5. HighVolt@ge

HighVolt@ge Senior Member

If you ask the best of the best on EU VI, I definitely think you'd here that it does get boring. Thats why people come here asking to mix things up a little (in one way or another :P )

6. Seeker Sheol

Seeker Sheol Senior Member

HATS! :lasmeme:

on topic :P some more campagins would be nice gets a bit boring playing some of the maps for the 9000th time.

7. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

They fucking need a sytem to automaticall ydownload custom content while loading the map, like TF2.