1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Versus Modification VOTE (PR)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HonorCode, Jan 9, 2013.

1. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

So I applied a few changes yesterday on the EU VS (PR) server. At first, people seemed to agree on the changes and that a few things had to be nerfed. Today i logged it and all I could read were people whining.

Seems like anytime I join with another name people seem to tell the truth, which is completely shitty as no one can ever tell if they like or not something in my FACE.

So, here i bring you one little fucking amazing vote.

Should we modify versus or not.

That's it, have "fun".

2. IsIlDuR

IsIlDuR Member

Well Honorcode. Its my opinion... i want new campaigns for versus too cuse the versus still with old maps and that its very unfair for the versus players anyway, im not talking for all... Just i say...

But they should fix some server maintenance problems in Europe. As the current server lag and continuous DDoS attack...

Buffs and skills too...
    Mutation rate
    Bug Heal
    Melee blocked
    Guild Buffs
    And thinking once and for all in the GuildĀ“s war

latter, think in new maps or something cuse the players still leaving MG servers day by day.

Have Fun you too...

3. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

IMO first the bugs should be fixed and then Guild Wars should begin.
    http://mgftw.com/showthread.php/7579-Bug-Report-and-Ideas-for-Improvement-in-PR-VS

4. e36

e36 MG Donor

I'm no fan of the new change in coop for many reason, but it's working to bring more new players to MG. I say we support HC in change to VS, It many have the same results which is good for MG.

one question, Sometime I can't kill a spitter with a melee, even with 5-6 hit, is this a bug? Cause i leave the game when this happen.

5. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

Not a bug. It's a skill called "supergirl" which makes the spitter invulnerable for a few seconds after spitting.

6. TJ

TJ MG Donor

You are number one in the server?!?!? :rofl:

Edit: Ps. dont count my vote, i dont even play anymore

7. e36

e36 MG Donor

How do you get it?

8. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

Why aren't we focusing on making the inactive buffs work??

Make berserker, cold heart, detect etc... work

People were already complaining about the Increased mugaytion rates. I got mutated 5 times in 1 map, got defibbed twice. Please don't deteriorate the PR servers by modifying it for worse.

If we really wanna play w/o mind controlled rock, wetskin and other buffs then we definitely have Viscious Infected. Please don't mess with it anymore or else MGFTW servers will be just like anyother server to play on.

9. cry

cry MG Donor

I already thought something changed. VS Should not in any case change even the slightest if you ask me. I didn't buy tank skills for nothing, now a tank is weak as hell. Why not wet skin, and mind controlled rock? I prefer to go afk on tank now as I don't enjoy playing it anymore. I wish I wouldn't have bought these skills if they will not even work anyway.

Aren't these the things that make MGFTW servers unique? When there is a good finale with a good survivor and a good infected team then you need a good tank or two. Now this is just being taken away and the survivors are getting stronger. I agree with COOP changing, since it should be a good server also for lower players and it should be a server where you can gain skills and experience. VS is the server that unifies MGFTW against all others so it would be a great shame to change that. ;)

Maybe for the lower level people the VS server is not a good place to play, but this is nothing more than logical to me. You need to gain power in the COOP servers before you can effectively play the MG VS servers. VS is still always populated by the higher level players and I hope that they will stay there. I don't say that lower people aren't allowed, but without high level players VS is very boring.

10. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

Its a spitter skill (view screenshot)

11. Just bring guild war,fix few buffs and remove special ammo from buy menu or increase its cost but remove special ammo pack completely because only player can buy it and other 9 can pick it up and some noobs will say that we like special ammo because they don't have the skill to kill smokers etc without explosive ammo.

12. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

What changes???

13. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Actually change my no to yes.

14. tank

tank MG Donor

hi all

hei can u please post it what changes will be aplyed,
    if is changes from last day when u was on server: no invisible jockey only 70% visibility,no jumping jockey, no hidden magnum buff, no regeneration on tanks,slow healing survivor when is poisoned ..., i vote no.
    I think server is awesome now only thing i can complain only on vs server is that paranoia tank is unkillable,
    i dont think u need remove any stuff like fireammo or somethin else from buy menu,just make more expensive or make damage rate less. Its already lot of fun thing removed already. Thing why i hang on server is friends and ,'cose is uniq and server with lot of funny stuff and buffs.If u remove all stuff no fun at all.

15. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

Hunter begs you for a change.

16. +jokey

17. tank

tank MG Donor

hei bro think hunter was already changed from before some times ago 'cos some guys was complaning that hunter was to overpowered with invisibility and jumpin punch,talking about lvl.210.
    Or in reality he making low damage on u when u are incap. and u can kill him with one-2 shoot 'cose he have low HP.

18. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

Invisibility didn't make him more deadly.

19. cry

cry MG Donor

lol.

20. tank

tank MG Donor

i don't think so, hunter have low healt comparing to the gun power...
    but raise the healt up to the hunter will bring new complains and new discussions on forum :batkill: :)