1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[UPDATE] Version 1.2.1.1 (PR-COOP)

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by HonorCode, May 20, 2014.

1. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

A small update should be shortly available for cooperative servers

Here are the notes:
    Code:
    -Fixed the quest requirements not properly working for all quests.
    -Fixed the inflatable wheel NPC not spawning on the sacrifice.
    -Fixed the quest "Join Forces 1" not properly registering progress. Note, it may still be buggy until we do a specific maintenance process on our database.
    -Fixed the ghost tank being able to get biled.
    -Removed an old and annoying bug that would glitch the spectator mode after falling from the No Mercy roof and other areas with special death fall cameras.
    -Fixed a glitch that prevented invisible jockeys from spawning.

2. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

I literally cant thank you enough for this but I'll try :D ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty

EDIT: Quests seem to be working perfectly fine now, great job. However, Ghost tanks are now 100% opaque.

The 'Resupplying' quest also has no quest story.

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Awesome update again nice job HC :)

4. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Small updates, but they all add up. Cheers HC!

5. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Thanks a lot HC :)

6. Rising

Rising MG Donor

7. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

Thank you HC for fixing all these bugs!

8. dunhavname

dunhavname MG Donor

Thanks for the updates HC :)

9. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Now the Ghost tank cannot be biled? :ukmeme:

10. You are right. It cannot be biled. It shouldn't even be bileable in the first place.
    And I 'm really glad for this update. Or else the tank would be too easy to kill

11. *Evil*yank33

*Evil*yank33 Junior Member

One nearly pwned us on the hard rain finale, its one sneaky cookie. confusion and chaos are its ally :o

12. JKG Krazie

JKG Krazie MG Donor

Ghost tank can still be caught "on fire" by the On Fire buff. Molotovs/gas cans won't work, but the on fire buff will do the trick apparently. :trollface:

EDIT: I love getting my spine randomly broken. :D

13. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Shhhh ;)

14. erik

erik MG Donor

I feel like the bounty gains from these tanks is pretty generous which makes for a fun map.

Is the Killing Spree + Bile Tank bounty supposed to be increased, though? We agreed to raise bile jar costs in the recent past because of all the bile spamming all map every map.

15. [Nightmare]

[Nightmare] Junior Member

16. erik

erik MG Donor

LOL PointsReloaded is HonorCode's creation. It's not some plugin we downloaded. That means he did it himself. Hour after hour after hour after hour after hour of work.

The quests, etc... it's ALL his doing.

I'm not sure what "Is there some particular reason..." means... but if you think we should include an addon, please put it in game server suggestions.

Versions of external points systems will not match Points Reloaded, as they've nothing to do with Points Reloaded.

17. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately PR is quite complicated "plugin" compared to traditional ones.. It's not that easy to update it. Thanks for your hard work HC :)

L