1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Unfair permanent ban

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rapsusklei [✔], Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rapsusklei [✔]

Rapsusklei [✔] Junior Member

Hi everyone,

Im making this thread to start a talk with all of you guys about the Burrial Ground Permanent ban. I don't see it fair at all.
    yes he passed a 4k burning tank, ok, he went afk for, what? 10 min? ok
    but in the same day I was afk too like half hour earlier about 10 min also and no one said anything but when he was afk everyone start complianing.
    clearely someone has an issue with him and I don't get it why.
    He is a great player, I've seen him helping others including me everytime I asked him something he always did his best to help me, im sure many of MG players could say the same.
    He is very active specially on versus, he is the 1st rank on MG and a leader to Gore to tha floor clan he played on this server for years now I believe he deservers better treat.... yes I get it he did things that are against the rulllz ...well ok give him a ban like 2 days ban for passing the burning tank but not permanent I don't believe that a so big of a deal to permanent ban someone this easy specially a player like Burrial Ground.

Im sorry for my english, I hope you guys understand my point and I wait for some answers let's make it fair guys ...everyone deservs a second chance.

see you in game
    Rapsusklei

2. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

not an admin, but I'll sure as hell comment on BG's nature...

Massive farmer, one of the biggest on MG. How do you think he got to the top of hlstats?

Rage switcher, witnessed him SEVERAL times rejoining a game just to play inf on versus.

Exploiter, as you say yourself...

He's had a good seven bans before this one and has had it coming for a long time. I haven't been here for as long as some people, but I've been here longer than you and can tell you he deserves it.

3. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

4. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Sorry, you're wasting your time. But at least one person agreed with you.. lol :P

[​IMG]

5. zupersniper

zupersniper Banned

yes TJ that was me, i thought it was kinda funny. glad someone figured it out.
    Whenever there is a bit of drama you're here we can count on that. and allthough you are retired you always have to project your quasi-wise words here, i remember that you published your whole conversation with jones (the so called racist thing).
    And kittie so my intuition was right when i removed you as friend last year. Only you and duncan seem to really disrespect me, i expected something better from an older woman like yourself. Allthough you all got what you wanted, by plotting together you got my out, but still you have to insult me here. leave me alone or have the decency and balls to get me back , then i show you what i'm really made of, i only did 10 hours of hard time as you can see above. the rest was unbanned and closed in 2012.
    and at least 4 or 5 smalls bans are undeserved. you can read more on my clanpage announcement, and check my protests, i didnt get a reply after the second one.
    man you may even reset my stats score again to zero (not pr progress) i dont care, at least then i can join versus every know and then, i am sure there are many members who would like to see me back.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

I'm sorry, I must mave mis-spoken by giving you the idea that this is something that can be argued.

I have evidence, have had evidence, have witnessed it, and have already made an agreement with him. Read my reply to his "permban?" thread.

This entire debate is negated by that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.