1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Twitch

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hey Koolaid, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Well we have a twitter thread so we might as-well have a twitch thread. If you live-stream or watch live-streams on twitch here would be a place to connect and watch from the members of the community's streams.

If you are interested in doing live streaming or just wanna watch fellow mgftw streamers. A group has been created so you can join here. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MGFTW-Live

2. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Next up is Instagram! Let's show those foods you eat! XD JK..don't do it...please

I only stream Borderlands 2 at the moment though, should I still join? :(

3. erik

erik MG Donor

I remember when davzee and me both got Borderlands 2. It was funny cuz Skaank and Vulcan came to help us. Davzee got all fuckin pissed off cuz Skaank was looting everything.

I brought up the fact that (for the first 2 hours or so,) davzee looted EVERYTHING and I had no idea it was even going on. But, somehow, it didn't count cuz I was the one being looted. What a twat

4. Hey Koolaid

The group isn't limited to one specific game Its for streamers.

5. Hey Koolaid

To make sure we don't get unwanted spammers we will make this group by invite only. Last thing we need is bs links that screw with us. However there will be always someone that can invite or add you to the group.

6. Hey Koolaid

triple post but whatever......

The group is by invite only so if you want to join the group if you don't have me on steam already go ahead and send a friend invite and ask to be invited to the group.

Like I said above the reason is to keep out unwanted spam by people that like to troll and leave fake links and other douchebaggery