1. Click here to join our community discord server.

The server is dying.

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by Sportivoman, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Sportivoman

Sportivoman Junior Member

Enough said, server is dead /dying bad !

Needs major restructuring asap.

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

It's because it's not visible in Dayz Commander, I don't know why I haven't had the time to look at it.

I hoped that by now Taviana 3.0 came out and I could start over but I guess it still takes a while. It's vacation period, it's hot outside and things are slow right now but we'll get it back up and running don't worry.

3. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Now that I have my new computer, I can actually play this properly with high graphics. I'll download the mod and Taviana and join the server tonight.

Sportivoman, do you play during AUS night time? I'm in New Zealand and can join the server when you're online.

4. Hakim

Hakim Member

Yeh,
    Main reason the traffic has gone down that it is not visible anymore in Commander.
    And of course it is summerperiod which gives lower traffic.

And like Marvel said, there is an update running for Taviana who should come out very soon now, so we can update and clean the server again.

But for now it is dead.

5. Sportivoman

Sportivoman Junior Member

Shame used to love the aspect of accumulating gear and setting down tents and exploring....

Comes up in Dayz Commander for me no issue, prob is maybe to late for the new T3 Taviana to come out because players are fickle if a server starts to wane in interest they'll leave in droves.

NO-one plays at all that i can see but im hoping it'll return with high numbers it used to get.

Please remove car radio / dogs and other useless things also atleast try 24/7 day to get people back and playing.

Thanks all sorry for the rant / whinge.

6. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

yeah radio is a pain as it comes up on the list first like when you need to get out of car fast, don't see dogs as a problem although i wish they would not bark at every thing.

Nice to have the compass working though, so nice to be able to get to my desired destination with out having to landmark constantly.