1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Server Moderator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wes [™۞], Apr 22, 2018.

1. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] Member

I know this is probably a weird thread, but what are server moderators and what do they do? I would want to have a shot at being a server moderator.

2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Moderate the game , manage players , make sure they follow the rules you can find them on forum , help players with admin command ( if they are stuck , out of map , etc ) , give fun sometimes by spawning something ( little event ) , support Hc and mute :D i decline a post 6 years ago coz mgftw wasn't good like now .

They have also forum moderator and root admin , i think mute is forum also and mute and hc aka honorcode are ours modders
    You have slater a very good new admin and atlas too in team since august last years
    Tom , stefe and co pass sometimes
    And raz it's raz :D

Marvel the owner , we play with him on TTT or custom coop 1 times by years zomg busy

I'm here since 7 years i see some admin , root admin also , we have a good team more concertate with community now

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  3. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] Member

I would love to intern as the server moderator for a few days to see how the server works.

4. yank33

yank33 Member

as a previous mod, i love the enthusiasm, but it will take over your life :o i mean daaaam, i think sl8ter put 5 years into this wonderful joint

5. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] Member

Thanks for your input. I would prefer to be appointed by the community as asking will reduce my chances.

6. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

We don't really take applications, our usual approach is to appoint members of the community that we have identified as potential moderators when the need arises.

A positive attitude, leadership and good judgement when playing on the servers, and being familiar with the community and the mod are all attributes that would be required for future moderators.

Don't call us, we'll call you ;)

Horama likes this.
  7. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] Member

OK, noted. I won't ask again, I'll wait for my chances.