1. Sickening Tank Scenario returns! More info here.

Return of the Sickening Tank (v.1.8.1.2)

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Mute, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

The Sickening Tank event, Missing Squad, now returns as a permanent scenario!

In order to play this scenario, you will require the map Stormy Outlook
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124809228

In order to host it, you will need the Missing Squad quest, from the Vault of Memories, and a Toxic Ticket. The Toxic ticket can be crafted from 3 Torn Toxic tickets, which are obtained in place of Torn Helms Deep tickets on the Custom server.

Other small changes in this update can be noted in the Changelog.

marvel, timkit, raz and 4 others like this.
  2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Thanks mute , if you can also add new map soon its perfect

3. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Thanks for the update and for accepting my idea mute. I'll be sure to post in the Custom COOP thread with Custom Campaign ideas that would be good for everyone to enjoy :)

4. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] MG Donor

As Tim said, thanks for incorporating this Scenario permanently. As for the Halloween event, is it still a go?

5. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

Small update on this, I've added a unique drop from defeating this tank in the scenario - the Tank will now drop a Duplication Machine Part. With 4 of them, and a few more odd bits for crafting, you can create a full Duplication Machine.

With it, you can increase the count of a rare crafting material that can't be bought from the FR-Pills Market, by one. So for example, if you find yourself short of one Razorblade Katana for a craft, you can use the duplicator on it. It will also work on Torn Tickets.

timkit and Atlas like this.
  6. Atlas

Atlas Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Nice one there :)

7. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Nice addition there mute... it'll help out those players who cannot easily be on for scenarios :)

8. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] MG Donor

Will the drop only occur if you deal a certain amount of damage to the tank?

9. timkit

timkit MG Donor

There's no certain amount of damage needed for the sickening tank. You only just need to deal the minimum 5000 overall damage or more (which is equal to 0.5% of the tanks maximum HP) in order to qualify for the rewards, which also includes 1x duplication machine part

10. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] MG Donor

OK, thanks for the help. I was just curious if it had the same principle as the Torn/Toxic tickets.