1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Request: Can we get an option to disable seeing wearables for other people, too?

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Claire Redfield, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Claire Redfield

Claire Redfield Junior Member

First let me say that I love Marvel's server, ever since my friend Tredale convinced me to try it. I love that there are more options now than ever (I'd been away for a long time), including the wearables. Many people dig them and I get it. However, I find they really clutter up my screen and I prefer to just see the Survivor characters. I disabled my own, but is it possible we can get an option to disable seeing them on others?

Thanks for looking!

2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

I was actually thinking about implementing this at some point, but then I forgot. I'll see what I can do, stay tuned.

3. Claire Redfield

Hey, thank you! Like I said, I love that you have it, and may at some point use it myself, but more options is always good. Some people are so covered in random items you can't even see them! :P Keep up the good work, you guys rock.

4. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

Alright, this has been added. Simply head to the Control Panel, Settings, Appearance (or !wearables) and change Visibility to 'Hide All'.

5. Claire Redfield

That was fast! Thank you very much. You are my new hero!