1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ALIAS, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALIAS

ALIAS Junior Member

hey guys i was playing today on Expert Versus server in L4D and a guy told me that i am hacking and i use speedhack...i don't know how to use a hack and he told me that i was playing with speedhack --># 950 15 "SmokerGanjaa" STEAM_1:0:512175091 3:24:34 89 0 active 20000
    i don't want a ban for him, i only want him understand that i don't use hack/s my proof is Clarity_Of_Thought he tell that guy that i don't have hack but the guy continued bother me saying that Legend or Popshotz will decide that...so please do something about that i'll be grateful :)

2. The Other Guy

The Other Guy Junior Member

Re: Report

Don't worry he can't ban you, And if you are hacking the mods would check before coming to a conclusion.
    As long as you aren't hacking you have nothing to worry about :mrgreen:

3. Fa!l

Fa!l Senior Member

mostly people who are loosing are saying that people are using hax and if some people doesnt know at all how people move with speedhack in l4d so dont worry about

4. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

I USE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!
    [​IMG]

No seriously, I have been called a hacker so many times, just because I'm pro. 8-) In reality the people who call you a hacker are inexperienced.

5. ALIAS

ALIAS Junior Member

Well then. i'll probably forget it and let him believe what he wants...lol nice pic :P

6. DeathLoL

DeathLoL Member

7. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

Ohoh, my name was said ^^

ALIAS, you're clean don't worry. (:

8. ALIAS

ALIAS Junior Member

i know that i am clean because i don't know how to use a hack but he insisted of his point of view...and he continued get on my nerves..well who cares i have already forgot it.. :P

9. The Other Guy

The Other Guy Junior Member

>well who cares

I care, If another player is annoying you and getting on your nerves.
    Do you know who to call, GHOSTBUSTERS
    No, but srsly get a mod to wildly swing there banhammer in there general direction. i mean tbh if a player becomes an undesirable element, Then they should be removed.

10. ALIAS

ALIAS Junior Member

You have a point...but i can't get busy with anyone that tells me i am hacking or cheating...i must say that today ..now i am playing L4D there is a guy who tells me that i have wallhack...so i let him believe what he wants and don't talk to him :)

11. Ricox

Ricox Member

That's the spirit. ;)

Solved & locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.