1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Report Cloud5900 abuse votekick

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by dT_Tb, May 26, 2014.

1. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

I was playing PR-VS CA tonight and after No Mercy finale, we changed into Hard Rain.
    Someone called Cloud5900, who was a donar, played on the opposite team in No Mercy but the same team in Hard Rain, start votekicking me. And he stated that it was because I killed him too many times and he got mad about that.

I believe El Dr.Ogadicto who was with us in the same team on Hard Rain can confirm that.

Please refer to the following screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Clear votekick abuse. This isn't allowed. If he gets angry because someone killed him a lot of times, he should stay away from versus. To see that he tried to kick you 3 times very quickly for that reason is bad. To then make the "you're all fucked without me later bitches" comment shows he's clearly a troll through and through.

Thank you for posting, hopefully an admin will deal with this shortly and this kid will learn that donor status IS NOT a level of power to use as he sees fit.

3. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

what a whining gyppo

4. TastyFish

TastyFish Member

I think I recall seeing him on coop one time where he had a bad attitude. Don't quote me on it, but I have seen a user named cloud on there once before.

5. Ian

Ian MG Donor

Goodjob on this! hate people like this, abusing votekick and such

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Banned.