1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Refunding Enhancement stone for FR-Pills?

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Guest, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just accidentally bought an enchantment stone for FR-Pills. Being in a clan which gets rid of the need for them, I'm quite annoyed about how useless they are now. Is it possible for me to exchange it back for the Pills?

Thanks.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Did you buy it from the MG Store? If so, let me know.

3. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

I would guess this was an in game transaction rather than via the store.

4. Penguin

Penguin Guest

last time i checked this clan buff doesnt actually work, so you might need to it buy your upgrades and stuff!

But dont hold em to this, this was last time i checked which was about a month ago

5. erik

erik MG Donor

Unless it's bought from the store, no. Otherwise, what's the point of having the store?

This is not a "not for profit" community and the servers take money to run.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I figured that would be the case. Thanks for confirming.

If it is the case that the clan buff isn't working, then I guess it isn't that big of a deal.

Also, it would be nice if there was a confirmation window for buying the stones with FR-Pills, similar to the ones when purchasing upgrades/skills/buffs, since I find getting 65 can take some time.

7. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

I crafted 300 pills within a map and a finale of another map last night. Its possible :D