1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Post your best scores...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TJ, Feb 27, 2012.

1. TJ

TJ MG Donor

I'm only making this thread because stupid steam wont upload my screenshot. I happen to love the spitter on vs (who doesn't?) and I'm always trying to see how much damage I can get. I finally beat my record and stupid steam keeps saying there is an error in uploading my ss. Soo, I'm putting it here lol.. And to involve everyone, I ask for all to post your best damage scores on vs (spitter, tank, or overall)... Would be fun and interesting. If you kick ass, then be proud and post a ss! lol

** If you want, you can post your ss for most kills, but then people would probably call you a farmer lol :P**

Best spitter score (my previous best was 16756 back in October)

[​IMG]

Best tank score (I was a paranoid tank in the saferoom)

[​IMG]

Best overall score (This was the same round as ss above)

[​IMG]

PS. I have a personal goal to get 25K with spitter... Anyone can get that before me, I will buy them a $10 gift cert. to the mg store.

Edit: Or just post any cool screenshots from in game since thats what a lot of people are doing.

2. longjohn

longjohn Member

3. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Avil's score is so epic lol.. definitely the highest damage score I've ever seen.

5. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

It's not so epic as It could be.I came into fire by accident lulz.
    Actually I was mad after that round because I could do 100+k damage lol

6. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

7. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Hmm... im sorry but I have a hard time believing this is real. #1, its not even posted on your steam profile's screenshot page (unless u had same problem as me); #2, how did a bot smoker get on the damage list? You played on server with 3 people? lol

8. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

I will post it for YOU
    We were playing 4vs4 but people rage quited

9. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Well damn, that's crazy score then lol..then again, i guess it could be easily achieved as tank pushing cars into bots...

10. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

yes.agreed thats not really hard.buuuuut
    That was VI.It means your speed is reduced by 70%,no regeneration,you're not immune to fire or bullets and cars get exploded after 3 hits.

11. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Attached Files:

12. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Except for one thing, it's not that simple and you sound like a hater lol ;). Like I said, I've been trying to beat 16K since October. I'm not saying no one can do it, but it's not everyday someone scores over 15K with a spitter. I can't show you the score from that round but there were only a few defibs. Plus if u did not notice, there were other spitters on my team (all 4 of those spitters listed in the SS were on the same team... 3 of them level 210). Yet, they couldn't even get half my score. Here's the max damage for the whole round:

[​IMG]

In other words, my spitter owned the team more than two pro lvl 210 tanks (who happen to be in my guild :P ). That's not simple at all.

13. TJ

TJ MG Donor

I was just joking about the hater comment. That's why i winked lol ;)

14. Pessego

Pessego Guest

I once killed a survivor with an ugly ass spitter, but then the SI police came along and arrested me...
    Serious though, I'm a noob, 20k is probably my highest score ever.

15. [​IMG]

16. Angel

Angel MG Donor

17. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Hmm my best overall Tank Score for MG was around 13089813084 until it ran off the screen. I couldn't get a screen shot of it because my f12 key's broken. For those who don't believe me, you should ask yourself this: Stoned has always been #1 player, so is it possible? The answer is yes.

EDIT: I was a paranoia tank in saferoom.

18. Smooth4now

Smooth4now Junior Member

i got 65k with a regular tank. map was cold steam map 1 where the wooden ladder goes up the side of the mountain. punched the boulder around before they could get up the ladder.

19. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Oh yea, I actually got 200K with a tank before... killed the bots with cars, then Alex defibbed them, then I killed them all again with cars, then Alex defibbed and so on and so on...:trollface:

[​IMG]

lol jk, I believe you, but seriously guys, take screenshots when you have awesome scores!

20. VON_BOCK

VON_BOCK Guest

Attached Files: