1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Planetary Annihilation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by marvel, Nov 17, 2013.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Sup ppl,

Anybody that plays this game? :)

2. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Awww, i would but i dont wan tto spend 55€ for a single game....waiting for a sale ;)

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

It's worth it :)

4. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

5. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

6. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Costs $10 more than Arkham Origins and it's still beta, no thanks.

My current favorite game that just got Steam Greenlight:

Toribash is an innovative fighting game based on the physics sandbox model where YOU design the moves! Join us today, and put your skills against other players all over the world.

Toribash v4.61 for Win and OSX: http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php

It's turn based martial arts and free. You can make your own password lobby to play with friends too. If you have it, just message me on Steam.

7. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I'll pick it up if it goes on a super heavy sale tbh. Don't really want to spend £40 on a beta at this stage. Hope it goes well though!

8. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Let's give this topic a little bump as the game deserves it :)

Anyone already playing it? The past months they made a lot of progress and the game truely is next-gen RTS.

9. Penguin

Penguin Guest

so for the pricetag that this game has, for those that have played it...is it worth it?

10. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Hi People,

Another bump, the game is now went from BETA to GAMMA state and is now TEMPORARLY for SALE on Steam for just 30$ (I paid 80+$ for it more then half a year ago)

Here is a live interview with two devs about where they are right now and what still is left to do:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPbWoGGNFb4

If i look at what i got more then half a year ago and where they are now, the game has massively improved and is starting to gets its final shapes more and more.