Need Help choosing Event Buff

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by KIDO, Jan 28, 2019.

1. KIDO

KIDO MG Donor

Hi

Need your help choosing 3-4 Store Buffs to buy.

Right now thinking of the following

1. Fatal Guard
    2. Weak Point Spotter
    3. Zapping Gun
    4. No idea yet

Already have
    Googles, Knife , Helping Drone, Berserk, Flaming Sword

Thanks in advance :)

2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Those 3 buffs are pretty good, even though Fatal Guard is more of a situational buff compared to the other two.

If I was to pick out a 4th one that is useful, I'd say either Pet (for support with SI and damage dealing) or Ammo Dispenser (for placing down ammo piles closer to where survivors fight the infected within scenarios)

3. KIDO

KIDO MG Donor

hmmm just reviewed Fatal guard..hehe thought it was for all tanks or witches..will pass on this for now..

1. Weak Point Spotter
    2. Zapping Gun (tbh not sure how this one works since im used to my Flaming melee ^_^)
    3. ?
    4. ?

Does Pet work on scenarios? Will get this as a 5th buff purchase if i change my mind hehe.

How about Tank Party Crasher? Good for Scenario / Finale? I presume its 20% damage on the 2nd Tank on ward in same map? :)

Also Zombie Eradicator will this help?

Need somehow Tank damage since i gain more exp on them with my boosters.

As for ammo dispenser / high lvl buff needs will get them later once i reach 200+ (still 179)

sorry so many questions :(

Thanks Tim for your help

timkit likes this.
  4. timkit

timkit MG Donor

1. |E| Pet Buff works on scenarios.

2. Tank Party Crasher is good for when you have tank frenzy active on maps, in Custom COOP, when players wanna use tank beacons to spawn tanks in COOP and inside scenario.

Well.. just to be clear about how the buff works:

If there are 2 tanks active, you gain the +20% additional damage. Then for each additional tank active after that 2nd tank, you add on +20% to the additional damage you're already dealing. If any 1 of the tanks die, you take away -20% from the additional damage you're already dealing. If there are less than 2 tanks, then the buff won't be active.

Therefore: 1 tank active = 0%, 2 tanks active = +20%, 3 tanks active = +40% ... and so on

3. As for the Zombie Erradicator Buff, it is useful for clearing out hordes of Common Infected, and can be useful against the mutated common infected (Breeder, Demon and Supreme Demons) for dealing increased damage against them.

4. as for tank damage, what do you mean by that?

5. Well alright, sounds good.

If I had to suggest 2 buffs not mentioned here or out of the ones mentioned here:

3. |E| Advanced Morphine Injector

A good regen buff for when you have Tenacity. The more missing HP you have from your maximum HP, the more you will regenerate.

4. |E| Cupid's Arrow

A good support buff for giving you a pet you shoot at with the AWP/SCOUT for 90 seconds, or aggroing tanks over to you for 7 seconds. Any infected shot at can only be affected once in their lifetime with the effect having a cooldown of 3 minutes.

5. KIDO

KIDO MG Donor

w0000t very detailed explanation..and now im confused what to buy hahaha so many i want.

Tank damage probably means DPS on Tanks..unless Do i receive same exp points regardless of total damage?

Final ones :) :
    1. Weak Point Spotter
    2. Pet
    3. Zombie Eradicator
    4. Advance Morphine Injector
    5. This is the tricky part since I just noticed I get 25% discount ahhaha

Should i go with Zapping Gun or Tank Party Crasher or _____ :)? for my level 180 :)

timkit likes this.
  6. timkit

timkit MG Donor

haha... thanks :)

and yes, above the minimum damage requirements you always receive the same amount of exp points regardless of total damage dealt.

As for 5. the Zapping Gun Buff is the better of the two buffs.

7. KIDO

KIDO MG Donor

and im so focused on hitting tank >.<

I think i bought too many buff its not good to place all since i have limited slots haha

Seems My pet always die on finale zzzzz

thanks tim, will need help once again once i reach 200 :)

8. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Your welcome :)

As for your pet charger dying too often on finales... maybe keep it by your side so you can look after it's health xD. All good infected pets need to be taken care of by you xD