1. Click here to join our community discord server.

My Thoughts On The New Versus Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [DFS] Unstable, Apr 29, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DFS] Unstable

[DFS] Unstable Junior Member

This is my old account. I forgot my login info for the most recent one I made (Jang23). Here are my thoughts on the new update.

I personally dislike it. It feels as if MG versus was taken and numbed down. Having the ability to choose your tank after you got enough bounty and cause a ton of chaos made working for bounty way more fun. Now you just have a chance to even get a tank after buying one and you will most likely get a regular tank with no special things about it. Fighting as and against special tanks often made the game way more chaotic and fun. Also you earn bounty way too fast now as infected. Besides that, the only other thing that is bothering me is that the combat seems a little off, like buggy.

This is my personal opinion, but you may think differently. If the majority wants it this way, then it's fine, I want only the best for MG. I just don't like it.

2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

You like something always empty compare to something always full , on past we don't have shitty tank , para or shaman spawn randomly

That's the problem , we don't have the same opinion about fun

Now it's time to pefect your skills not just do bounty without thinking , thanks

:smiley-signs056:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    marvel likes this.
  3. Tali

Tali MG Donor

the new update is not final and is a work in progress. any and all feedback is welcomed but please reply on the thread we have so we can keep everything in one place and to ensure your msg is read by everyone and you participate in the changes. thanks :)

current Versus update thread
    https://mgftw.com/threads/reviving-versus.6593

marvel likes this.
  4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yes please keep the feedback in the central thread, I'll close this one.

If you need access to your new account just do a password reset, or email [email protected] if you need any help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.